Monday, June 15, 2009

The Death of The Hiatus

So im sitting here at my desk going through a bag on sun flower seeds (the original, ive got enough flavor lol) waiting for the next episode of "the wire" to load on megavideo. and a little while ago one of my friends IM'ed me asking for the name of my blog, and told me she enjoyed reading it, i told her i enjoyed this fact and it actually inspired me to write. i havent written in a while simply because i didnt think i had anything to say, and as always when thinking this...i was wrong. This blog is for me, and the public benefits from it. Anything that happens to me in daily life thats in anyway changes my thinking or opens my eyes should be recorded. I read the blogs of a few famous people and get gassed up. i dont have to entertain anyone its not my responsibility thats not the purpose of LFDL. It is my responsibility however to remain honest, intelligent and thought provoking, and i shall...believedat.


I plan to address the following in the next few posts:

People in your life are seasons

The "Honesty Box"

Jay-Z

The Wire

American History X

The importance of speech

The prepschool negro


in no perticular order...


Ds&Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment