Friday, June 19, 2009

Vans (Blow)






I was in the market for a new pair of shoes. Im a simple guy when you take a step back so i wanted a simple shoe. I wasnt in the mood to make the jump & purchase the "yeezy's" yet, i was feeling classic and i wanted a shoe that agreed with my feeling. Vans had caught my eye a little while back because alot of my friends wear them & i had never given them a try. Being the 19 year old new born that i am i need to give everything i try ive previously written off. I originally thought vans were for hipsters & skaters, & im neither. i was originally set on a pair of black half cabs but i figured its summer & low tops would be more appropriate. i settled on some black and white authentics & couldnt be more pleased fashionably or economically. This further enforces that 90 percent of my preconceived notions are wrong. this is actually the definition of trying new things.


Your looking at Vans fan

No comments:

Post a Comment