Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall's First Weekend

This past weekend was the first weekend of fall. This is my favorite season because the weather cools down moderately and I'm able to tap into the largest section of my wardrobe. I went with earth tones this past Friday night. A mint green oxford collared shirt, olive trousers, brown top-siders (with socks) and a lined brown jacket. In the spirit of simplicity I'm planning to make long sleeved V neck t-shirts, corduroys and boots my default outfit. I'm also planning to dabble in jewelry. I'm discovering the art of composing an outfit instead of simply wearing expensive pieces, though my rule of quality over quantity still holds fast. I'm planning to be much more productive from this season on. Truely buckling down and working to accomplish my goals. Therefore I probably will not be going out as much. I've made a lot of personal and spiritual progress over the last few months and now it's time to make progress on paper.




Back to work
Ds&Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment