Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guest Starring: Arash Vatan Parast

"Isolation of one self from others can either have great results or bad. In my specific case it couldn’t get any better for me. In isolation one may learn too much, so much so, that ones who don’t want to be known become known. In my specific case I have been surrounded by many fakes. Fakes, as in those who stick around when things are great and disappear when all is not good. Being isolated for the past few months from certain people has proven to me a lot. In this time of isolation I haven’t been exactly experiencing paradise; mostly disappointment, frustration, and loneliness. Those who have disappeared used to be seen as the closest to me. Maybe they’ve given me one phone call to only express their disgust towards a situation that does not even have to do with me. Instead of showing support they turn their backs to me and love to hate when I fail. And for that very reason, I must succeed. I must succeed to win; to win between me and them and to win for myself. I am ever the most motivated and I say to those who have turned their backs to me, “Watch out!” the forecast shows 100% storm damage. This storm will not stay quiet and is hitting the EAST COAST with full force. Anything and everything in my path is up for destruction! I will succeed so much that those who hate will crawl back and ask for forgiveness, but that’s when it’s too late. I will be so far above them and so much greater than them, that I can’t turn around. It will be too late. Till that day comes I must be stay on track and never lose sight of my end point. My end point of success…
My message of 2009
Arash"



As always Arash and I are on the same wavelength 180miles away. I too am making a conscious effort to remove myself from others in an effort to grow spiritually and create more progress on paper. In doing so I haven't received as many calls or texts, and have not made many excluding those to two or three people. I'm only concerned with surrounding myself with people who make me better. People who push me to work harder, and people I can ask for advice. One of the elements in my personality that is both positive and negative is that I believe everyone is replaceable. But what you see above is a quote from someone in my life who isn't. I have friends with lots of flare and charisma; however I would think twice before venting to them or asking for their advice on personal issues. Arash stimulates the core analytical being within me. He is the only person I've ever met who is similar to me. Not in likes and dislikes, but in state of mind. He constantly provides thought provoking advice and insight in areas where I fall short. He challenges me to be best person I can be and I believe if we were in the same state once more I'd reach a level of success I had not forcast for years to come. What you've witnessed is a very short version of an "ally-oop of the mind" one tosses up a topic, the other slam-dunks it for a W






Find a good friend
Ds&Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment